Skip to main content

SeamTailor Saga

 


I don't understand why seamstresses and tailors are always lying.  Did they go to school of lying and studied the course lying affairs and graduated with a first class degree? aahhbbaa!!! This is too much. Does this happen everywhere or just in Ghana? I really want to know.

Let me tell you guys a story. There was this day I gave my cloth to this tailor to sew a dress for me. He told me that by next week it will be ready so that I can come for it. I told him I will be there next week. The following week I went there and he told me it wasn't ready that I should give him another week. I asked him if he was sure. He said yes and I left. 

I came back the following week and he told me it wasn't ready. I got furious and I told him to give me my cloth because he wasn't being honest and truthful to me. Even as I am speaking to you a seamstress has my cloth that is yet to be done. Can you imagine?

I hate this kind of treatment. Why can't they be truthful for once in their lives.

Are you the only one who knows how to sew, so you want to pale up alot of people's orders? Ah why? If you can't handle it, let it go to someone else who can.

Be truthful for once. I would rather prefer you telling me the truth to lying to me.

 Tell me you have alot of orders on your hands so you can't deliver, that will even make me like you and that alone will let me know you are honest and truthful with your job. You also hold your clients in high esteem and you are professional in what you do. You also understand your business and the values it upholds. You also understand that you are the face of your business and you wouldn't want to have a bad reputation out there.

This is what I want. I know there are a few people out there who are on time. Am yet to find them tho because some of them are one time wonder. When you are a new customer they sew your clothes on time, immediately they get familiar with you they don't care how long your cloth stays there unattended to.

Please be sincere and honest in what you do. Abeg!!!

This is becoming too much. Change oo change. 



Always remember "Lying and not being honest spoils your business"



#positivevibesonly



PEACE!!!              SHALOM!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Ep. 13

 Mr and Mrs Bradford were in the plane very exhausted after all the waiting. They ordered some water to cool off. Meanwhile, the Assassins were finding a way to kill Dallas at the hospital without any traces. They sat down and drafted a plan on how everything was going to go down. "Leslie!! What are you doing here. You never told me you were coming" said Adel trying to open her door "Am so sorry, I had to come here for some money. I need to pay for some books and my provisions are finished". Leslie said whiles entering into the room "Ah Leslie, I just gave you money not long ago and you are here to collect more? Do you think I plug money from trees? Am just trying my best to work hard and live a comfortable life" Adel said plainly "I know sis but you know how uni is. There's alot of expenses please help me. You know you are the only one who can help me. Mum is retired" Leslie said pleading "Leslie, you are a man and you must learn how to

Better Ep 19

 "The weekend is approaching and I have to find something fun to do than sitting here and thinking of Dallas's death" Stephanie thought Meanwhile Adel and her boss was still at the program. One of the guest speakers stood up to talk about certain things surrounding Marketing. "Good afternoon everyone and I know marketing has been locked in your mind right now because we keep repeating it over and over again. Nonetheless, Marketing is very important in every company and doing it right can earn you alot of income and customers.  One thing about Marketing is that you have to know your target market and the kind of products you are going to sell to these people. You have to create a product that is unique and people will have the need for it and it also has to be in the range of your target market. Make sure your product is so unique that it cannot be found anywhere and is also quality with a good packaging. Everything centres around on how best you can get them on the m

Stop COMPLAINING

 Stop complaining every time when something doesn't go well Stop complaining about everyone not liking you Stop complaining about your business Stop complaining about your day Nothing happens when you complain but rather you get migraines and stress Not everyone is going to like you so deal with it  You should sometimes bare in mind that things wouldn't always go your way but don't quit If your business is not doing well try another plan. Strategize something and be different from the crowd Make an effort and stop complaining Complaining will only waste your time  For time is of essence. Always remember "Life is not for the chicken-hearted but for the brave" #positivevibesonly PEACE!!!                      SHALOM!!!