Skip to main content

The Form One XpeRienCe (High school)


 I went to the School on Friday.I think I was supposed to be there on Tuesday but because of something I couldn't make it so I was there that Friday with my mum.

My mum was supposed to bring along some documents but she forget them so she had to leave but she got me some snacks before she left.

I was just sitting under the shed with my bags and everything waiting.

I waited for a very long time before I was been shown my house and where I was going to sleep. I left my bags at the dormitory and changed to my house dress and left for  dining. 

I was told to sit at the prefect's table. On the table, most of them were using spoon to eat so I also decided to do same. Immediately I picked up the spoon, the senior said form One girl use your cutlery meaning use fork and knife. 

I had no idea how to use it because at home you either use a fork or a spoon to eat so because of that I decided not to eat but just to observe.

I just couldn't wait for dining to be over so that I could go back to the dormitory and pack my things.

After some time dining was over and I left. When I got to the dormitory I was told there's prep. I didn't know what that was so I asked and I was told is reading your books. I stood there thinking what was there to learn, I just got here.



                To be continued!!!!!



#positivevibesonly




PEACE!!!!              SHALOM!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Ep. 13

 Mr and Mrs Bradford were in the plane very exhausted after all the waiting. They ordered some water to cool off. Meanwhile, the Assassins were finding a way to kill Dallas at the hospital without any traces. They sat down and drafted a plan on how everything was going to go down. "Leslie!! What are you doing here. You never told me you were coming" said Adel trying to open her door "Am so sorry, I had to come here for some money. I need to pay for some books and my provisions are finished". Leslie said whiles entering into the room "Ah Leslie, I just gave you money not long ago and you are here to collect more? Do you think I plug money from trees? Am just trying my best to work hard and live a comfortable life" Adel said plainly "I know sis but you know how uni is. There's alot of expenses please help me. You know you are the only one who can help me. Mum is retired" Leslie said pleading "Leslie, you are a man and you must learn how to

Better Ep 19

 "The weekend is approaching and I have to find something fun to do than sitting here and thinking of Dallas's death" Stephanie thought Meanwhile Adel and her boss was still at the program. One of the guest speakers stood up to talk about certain things surrounding Marketing. "Good afternoon everyone and I know marketing has been locked in your mind right now because we keep repeating it over and over again. Nonetheless, Marketing is very important in every company and doing it right can earn you alot of income and customers.  One thing about Marketing is that you have to know your target market and the kind of products you are going to sell to these people. You have to create a product that is unique and people will have the need for it and it also has to be in the range of your target market. Make sure your product is so unique that it cannot be found anywhere and is also quality with a good packaging. Everything centres around on how best you can get them on the m

Stop COMPLAINING

 Stop complaining every time when something doesn't go well Stop complaining about everyone not liking you Stop complaining about your business Stop complaining about your day Nothing happens when you complain but rather you get migraines and stress Not everyone is going to like you so deal with it  You should sometimes bare in mind that things wouldn't always go your way but don't quit If your business is not doing well try another plan. Strategize something and be different from the crowd Make an effort and stop complaining Complaining will only waste your time  For time is of essence. Always remember "Life is not for the chicken-hearted but for the brave" #positivevibesonly PEACE!!!                      SHALOM!!!