Skip to main content

Upliftment

 There was this day on campus and our exams was approaching. Before you were allowed to enter the exam room you needed a small paper that states that you have paid all your fees.

When the day came for that to happen, I hurried to the bursar's office to check and have that paper because it was very important to me. It was a huge deal. I joined the queue and waited for my turn. 

Finally it was my turn and I was so sure that, my fees had been cleared to my surprise I was told I had not paid everything. Eeeiiii what was I going to do because I had no money on me and my mum at the time had travelled and I didn't know who could give me that money.

I became so restless and worried. I just went to my dorm and laid on my bed. I just didn't want to have a chat with anyone. 

The people I thought would help me all said they had no money. I was so surprised but then I decided to text my mum on WhatsApp to tell her about the new development. 

She told me not to worry that she will let someone send me the money immediately and true to her words she did.

After that I just sat on the bed, thanked God and asked myself so what would have happened if she wasn't around?

Sometimes situations make us act in certain ways. Sometimes we go overboard or we just try to make sense of the whole situation.

These things will always happen because things like this are sometimes inevitable. 

Yes sometimes life is hard but don't allow it overwhelm you. When that happens you overstress yourself and worry so much that  the solution is right infront of you but you can't see it. That is what was happening to me at the time because I panicked and was scared I was going to carry those courses over.

Never allow that to happen to you because you've got this. You have the brains to come up with a great solution; The Lord Almighty has given you that and more so don't be afraid to use it.



Always remember "Focus on the solution not the problem"


P.S https://world.ubuy.com/?goto=search/index/view/product/B074CV2HQC?inf=6775a0635c302542da2c32aa19d86be0&utm_source=uglow


#positivevibesonly



PEACE!!!            SHALOM!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Ep. 13

 Mr and Mrs Bradford were in the plane very exhausted after all the waiting. They ordered some water to cool off. Meanwhile, the Assassins were finding a way to kill Dallas at the hospital without any traces. They sat down and drafted a plan on how everything was going to go down. "Leslie!! What are you doing here. You never told me you were coming" said Adel trying to open her door "Am so sorry, I had to come here for some money. I need to pay for some books and my provisions are finished". Leslie said whiles entering into the room "Ah Leslie, I just gave you money not long ago and you are here to collect more? Do you think I plug money from trees? Am just trying my best to work hard and live a comfortable life" Adel said plainly "I know sis but you know how uni is. There's alot of expenses please help me. You know you are the only one who can help me. Mum is retired" Leslie said pleading "Leslie, you are a man and you must learn how to

Better Ep 19

 "The weekend is approaching and I have to find something fun to do than sitting here and thinking of Dallas's death" Stephanie thought Meanwhile Adel and her boss was still at the program. One of the guest speakers stood up to talk about certain things surrounding Marketing. "Good afternoon everyone and I know marketing has been locked in your mind right now because we keep repeating it over and over again. Nonetheless, Marketing is very important in every company and doing it right can earn you alot of income and customers.  One thing about Marketing is that you have to know your target market and the kind of products you are going to sell to these people. You have to create a product that is unique and people will have the need for it and it also has to be in the range of your target market. Make sure your product is so unique that it cannot be found anywhere and is also quality with a good packaging. Everything centres around on how best you can get them on the m

Stop COMPLAINING

 Stop complaining every time when something doesn't go well Stop complaining about everyone not liking you Stop complaining about your business Stop complaining about your day Nothing happens when you complain but rather you get migraines and stress Not everyone is going to like you so deal with it  You should sometimes bare in mind that things wouldn't always go your way but don't quit If your business is not doing well try another plan. Strategize something and be different from the crowd Make an effort and stop complaining Complaining will only waste your time  For time is of essence. Always remember "Life is not for the chicken-hearted but for the brave" #positivevibesonly PEACE!!!                      SHALOM!!!